BECOME A PART OF THE QUITO PROJECT
Apply to be a Tqp Tutor Today!
Every year we look for passionate students to join The Quito Project. If you have a vested interest in learning more about Spanish language and culture, teaching, and helping others then you may be a great fit for the project!
Through The Quito Project you will make lasting friendships with undergraduate students from UM, USFQ and the children you will work with in Quito all while making a positive difference in the world.
Please come back in September for our Summer 2019 Application!
Watch this video to learn more about why you should apply to THe quito Project!
If you have any questions about the application process or our program please contact: email@example.com
FIrst-Year Membership Requirements
- Participate in our Summer 2019 program in Quito, Ecuador
- Attend both the ESL and cultural humility workshops (November & February)
- Attend all 4 monthly member meetings which are held throughout the Winter semester
- Attend 4 local ESL volunteering events per semester
- Attend 2 fundraising or social events throughout the year
all members will be listed on our website and can use TQP as a reference
All members will recieve a TQP t-shirt and a laptop sticker
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!